Thursday, November 27, 2008



I'm sure this has been seen on my sisters blogs but I wanted to mention that while my wonderful Mikey was risking his life at a gun show, I was able to go down to Emery County and see my dads play. It Was Man of La Mancha. This is one of my favorite plays and I was so excited to see it. This is the set. When it comes to sets my dad is a genius! I am also very proud of my mom who played some very hard music for this production.
The other think I got to do while I was down was meet my little brother frankey the goat. He is so cute, and was so much fun to play with.

2 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

Wow that is an amazing set!!! And isn't your baby brother so cute!!! Thanks for sharing. I am glad you had a chance to go down and visit.

Cammie said...

That was so fun, and it was so good to see you!!