Monday, December 1, 2008

I was able to see my niece Kara a week ago and she told me a great story. Here's what she said.
"Jayna guess what? the other day I got to pick out a sticker and guess which one I picked? I picked Fiona because she looks just like you. And I miss you. "
"Who Is Fiona" I asked
"You know on shrek"
"You think that I look like an oger?"
"No silly you have the same nose, cheeks and hair." I was taken back but I accepted the compliment on the grounds that She missed and loved me and tried to go home and repress the
Idea that my niece thinks I resemble an oger. But the thoughts couldn't stay down and I got curious. I went on the internet to see if I could find any pictures of my mystery twin and guess what? She was right! These are some pictures I found that prove her point.






9 comments:

Dory said...

Jayna may I be the first to say grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Bethany Gilson said...

Jayna! that is hilarious! You are beautiful. Kids say the weirdest things.

Cammie said...

That is the funniest thing! I think you have the best nose ever!!

Monica Bingham said...

Oh Beautiful Jayna, don't take it too hard. You have a great nose and well sorry but you don't have the complection or the ears to be an ogre. Fiona is a pretty kick a** chick to be like anyways!

Our Crazy Family said...

Kara always says the funniest things!!! I love it. LOL!

Luke and Mary said...

You should have told her that at least you don't act like an ogre!!! And if you think about it Fiona is supposed to resemble Cameron Diaz... you can take that as a compliment by the way ;) And guess what the funny security word was! pugnic...it's like that famous painting of the dogs playing poker...but this is all pugs, at a picnic.

Nicky said...

just last week when i was at my parents for thanksgiving I was watching Shrek with my nephews. My nephew Kayden who is 4 told me that I was Fiona that way I could be his wife because he wanted to be Shrek because he is BIG!

Jess N Josh Brown said...

This is pretty funny jayna! I am glad i got to hear the story from your mouth...way funny!: )

Bettie said...

That is AWESOME! I am proud of you for taking the initiative and finding pics of yourself to match. You are great!