Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun in Seattle!

Today was a lot of fun. Mike and I picked up our friend Bettie and her friend Karen at the air port and took them out for a day on the town. we went to Ivars and fed the seagulls french fries.


We went to the Ye Olde Curiosity Shop to see Sylvester the Mummy and some shrunken heads.

Then we went to Pikes Market


Behind Pikes in an ally is the Wall of Gum. It was awesomely gross. A must see for anyone who has ever stuck gum under a desk, or anyone who has ever had the disgusting surprise of touching it there.




Last but not least we say the Space Needle and the EMP building.
Over all a great day!!

6 comments:

kate said...

ewwww. I need a picture by the gum wall....

Monica Bingham said...

I love Pike place market...it's a little bit of hairy city driving to get there but it's so FUN!

Bettie said...

It WAS a fabulous day! Thanks so much for taking us around to see the oddities of Seattle :) Bryce still can't believe you guys didn't know the band pavement. Hope you are enjoying your new music!

Adri and Cory said...

Wow! I love the wall. I don't think that I could touch it though...even to put mine on.

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Yeah Adri It's pretty gross. Oh and Bettie Thank you so much for the music! I love that CD!

Jess N Josh Brown said...

I was thinking of ya! Miss your face!!!