Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have the best family!

A week ago my sister Cammie told me I may or may not get a mysterious package in the mail. So after a week of waiting, it came yesterday. I was so excited. When I opened it up I found 5 new shirts, several camisoles, and 2 new skirts!!! apparently when Cammie saw that this great little store was going out of business, she recruited my mom in going in on this very generous gift for me. I am so thankful for my family and a caring Sister with great style! THANK YOU GUYS!

Here are some pictures of me in my new clothes





I know I am posed the same way each time. My back was killing me.

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

girl you look sexy! Those are some awesome looking outfits! Cammie was so excited when she ordered them she was freaking out! You look great!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Thanks Beth!

Sarah said...

so cute!!! the second one is my favorite! how are you?

Life with the Leonards said...

woot whoo! I like the first one :) Sisters are great and you have some of the best!