Sunday, January 18, 2009

An in-depth study on the demographic which is drawn to Wal-mart.


This is sad, but true. If anyone is forced to go to Hell-mart...I mean...Wal-mart, you should let us know if this is still accurate. However, this is a bit customer oriented. Here are a few things that need to be added about workers, which are but not limited to: apparel workers wiping their noses or picking a "snuggy" and then touching the clothes; workers who have no clue where anything is; workers wearing heavy metal band, wrestling, or ICP t-shirts while on shift; and workers that don't speak a word of English. Anyway, happy gaming!!! -Mike

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Mikey! I love it. It sure takes me back to living in Price!

Cammie said...

I am printing this and taking it WalMart RIGHT NOW! I bet I can get this thing filled out in a matter of minutes in Rock Springs!

Dory said...

Dude, I swear I would have a bingo if I took this to my Wal-Mart right now. I've never seen a pregnant woman with a tramp stamp but my old room-mate did tell me that when her mom was pregnant with her sister she had to get a longer bar for her naval piercing....I thereupon puked!

Mari said...

Ha ha! While I actually like Wally's I still find this hilarious because so much of it is true! However, I think this card could be filled a lot quicker in K-mart. FYI: the Shopko in Logan has been prone to pee puddles on the floor. I can't tell you exactly how many times I've seen those there and I haven't been to that store very much. I told a clerk once and she just ignored it and kept stocking her shelves.