Thursday, January 8, 2009

Here are a few of the predictions we made last year and how they turned out.
Tyler gets in to pharmacy school. (Yes he did)
Jayna reads 6 books. (Yes I did)
Neal gets called to the steak presidency. (This didn't happen to his relief)
Bethany Graduates and gets a great job. (More like her dream job)
Christian Gets promoted. (This also happened just a little far away)
Brandt Gets engaged. (We got this one right on a technicality)

These are just a few. But I hope everyone had a great new year.

5 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

What's this about Brandt?

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

He wasn't really engaged he had a girlfriend and they were thinking about it but later decided to break up.I just still counted it. did I scare everyone?

Bethany Gilson said...

Good predictions! I have a few up my sleeve for this year!

Our Crazy Family said...

Nice job on the predictions....Dare I ask what the Prediction on me was??? ;)

Dory said...

And we always new the little weird one with the glasses wasn't going anywhere.