Thursday, February 26, 2009

M.S. Walk SLC 2009!!!

My mom is an amazing woman. She is a hard worker and is always on the go. When I was a youngster We found out my Mom has M.S. Because of the money donated to better research my mom has been able to take a medication that reduces the symptoms of this disease, and has enabled her to have a better quality of life. The work shouldn't end here. There is so much about M.S. we don't know and a cure we have yet to find. Please help us in our cause. We on team tootsie are trying to raise as much money as we can and participate in a walk in April. Any amount helps a couple of dollars can really go a long way in finding a cure. If you would like to join team tootsie or donate. please go to my tootsie roll link located on the side bar. Thanks for all of your help and being a part of the solution.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Aaaawwww, cute picture with your cute mom and your goat brother Frankie. He's cute too.

Life with the Leonards said...

Hey Jayna - It's Amanda (Anderson) Leonard - I told you to send me your email so I could add you to my blog and then never told you how to contact me :) Anyway, if you can email me at valoy101@yahoo.com I'll invite you - your Mom looks great! I'll check out the tootsie roll link to donate some money! That's great the meds are helping!