Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mike's Shuffling mp3 Player Tarot Card Reading

1. Put your mp3 player on shuffle (you can select Party Shuffle in iTunes)
2. Use the song to answer the question
3. Hit “next”
4. Try not to cheat
5. Tag some of your friends so they'll do the same

1. How am I feeling today?
Miserable-Lit

2. How far will I get in life?
Simple Kind Of Life-No Doubt

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Gotta Be Somebody's Blues-Jimmy Eat World

4. What was high school like?
Everybody's Changing-Keane

5. How will today be?
Hitchin' A Ride - Green Day

6. What is in store for me this weekend?
Why, Pt. 2 -Collective Soul

7. What is the best thing about me?
A Well Respected Man-The Kinks

8. What song describes my parents?
Are You Up There?-The Osmonds

9. How is my life going?
Superstar-Sonic Youth (Carpenters Cover)

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
F****n' With My Head (Mountain Dew Rock)-Beck

11. How does the world see me?
The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice

12. What do my friends think of me?
Money-Pink Floyd

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Suicidal Dreams-Silverchair

14. How can I make myself happy?
A Hard Day's Night-The Beatles

15. What should I do with my life?
The Hand That Feeds-Nine Inch Nails

16. What is some good advice?
Tomorrow Never Knows-Our Lady Peace (The Beatles Cover)

17. Will I get married?
Winter-Tori Amos

18. Where will I go in life?
Wish You Were Here-Rasputina (Pink Floyd Cover)

19. Will I have kids?
Tear You Apart-She Wants Revenge

20. What is my current theme song?
Wonderwall-Oasis

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I like your funeral song!! Nice!!

Mari said...

Ha ha, this is great! I noticed #10as well. I don't think they're going to allow that one in the church.