Monday, September 21, 2009

AN AMAZING DISCOVERY!!!!

Sometimes people find an image of the Virgin Mary in potatoes, others find depictions of Jesus in plaster walls; however, Jayna and I have found the most inspiring of them all: a curly fry that looks like the symbol for the Oracle from the movie The Neverending Story. The only comment Jayna and I would like to make on the matter is: "Say my name, Sebastian. Say it!!!"

PLEASE NOTE: The curly fry in question was not tampered with in any shape, way, or form. This picture represents how the curly fry was found in it's natural state.

8 comments:

Lisha said...

That is so cool! I would've just thought Celtic Knot, but you guys took it to a whole new level! I don't know anybody growing up who didn't want their very own luck dragon.

Cammie said...

Now that is priceless!

Melanie Draper said...

This was of the utmost importance and I'm glad that you guys were able to find such a relic! I'm so glad that Jeremy and I aren't the only ones out there who find such "fun finds".

Bethany Gilson said...

amazing!

All the Angles said...

Wow! Amazing what you can find in the frozen food section! Thanks for sharing .
Cousin,Wendy <3

Dory said...

Did you make a wish? Oh, and by the way, It's not called the oracle, it's called the Oran

Mari said...

I hope you didn't eat it because it will make BIG money on ebay!

Nana and Papa's Blog said...

You should charge admission to see it and make a truck load of money to pay for school! Say $10 a wish?