Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MOVING DAY!!!

Here is the beautiful packing job my brother did. FYI: we were able to fit 90% of our belongings into a 6x6x10 moving truck. To put this into perspective, Uhaul stated that this size of truck is perfect for studio/1 bedroom apartments--our apartment was a 2 bedroom. All those years of Tetris finally paid off.
Plus, a HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Neal and Gwen, whom without their help, moving and unpacking would have been near impossible.
So thank you Richard, Neal, and Gwen, wherever you are!!






7 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

Holy cow! I kept expecting to see the end of the truck but the pictures kept on coming!!! He really got a lot in there!!!

Thank goodness for our addiction to Tetris!!! LOL

Monica Bingham said...

Wow great packing job! How could you up and move to Washington without even telling me?! Congrats! I know you have always had a great love for the North West so you must be in heaven :)

Cammie said...

Tetris has NOTHIN' on that packing job. I am very impressed! Now what kind of skills does Dr. Mario improve?

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Pill popping, I guess. I'm sure if one did a comprehensive study of drug use involving pills the years following the release of Dr. Mario, one may find a positive correlation of pill popping and Dr. Mario exposure.

Bethany Gilson said...

Amazing! Let's not forget the many hours of Dr Mario as well!

Jess N Josh Brown said...

IMPRESSED! And I miss you so darling! : )I need to give you a call this week and catch up I hope all is well! xoxo

Dory said...

And don't forget to thank Santa, wherever he is!