Friday, October 31, 2008

Yes, we are crazy cat people! Meet Scraps and Rents (Renton) . We got Rents 2 1/2 years ago, and named him after a character from Trainspotting. We have had scraps for 1 1/2 years. We named him Scraps because when we adopted him from 4paws rescue and brought him home, he would try to eat everything like bread and gummy worms. Rents taught him well and soon started eating and grooming right. They sure do love each other.

Rents in gray and white and Scraps is striped




6 comments:

Dory said...

awwww baby kitties!

Bethany Gilson said...

I like the one where they are embracing! How tender

Cammie said...

Oh, love the kitty love!!

Mari said...

Can you get your kitty cats to teach my kitty cats how to be friends? Mine just fight and Fletch just growls and hisses at Happy. Yours are so cute and lovey!

Monica Bingham said...

How much fun:)! I recently discovered a web page that is sooo funny! It has pictures of kitties and captions... icanhasacheezburger.com
Check it out when you get a chance, I am pretty sure you will love it!!!

Monica Bingham said...

sorry I wrote the website wrong....
icanhascheezburger.com
I threw in an extra "a"