Sunday, November 4, 2012

What I've neglected this year

This Year has been a lot of fun. Unfortunately I haven't documented them well. here is a brief overview of this year:


December: Dory came to visit last Christmas. I mentioned that before, but here is a great picture from her visit!

 January: My birthday
April: My friend/ young woman Krista got baptized

April: My Mom and Dad came to visit! we had fun exploring San Francisco as well as Columbia and Sonora

April: Mikes Birthday!



atiicus Hoy

Angelina Wallburg



Brock Gilson
May: Our wonderful Grandma, Layle Miller passed away. The silver lining was getting to see all of our family.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It's a good thing there's an "Atticus Hoy" pic; you have to earn your Aunt Jayna title! :) Love you, and so excited for your little one!!!